Land Remediation – Project Manager
- Hybrid working
- Multi-office working
- 24 days’ annual leave
- Additional leave for work anniversaries
- Buy or sell holidays
- Award-winning training and staff development hub
- Employee working groups
- Free access to our BUPA Employee Assistance programme
- Charity days
- Great nights out and social events
- Bike2Work scheme
- Electric car scheme
- Free parking
The LK Group is an equal-opportunity employer.
We are proud of the fact women currently represent 50% of our workforce.
We are only able to employ people who have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
Due to our continued growth and client demand, we have the opportunity for an experienced geoenvironmental consultant/geotechnical engineer or a technically minded project manager to become a land remediation project manager based at our Manchester City Centre office and to be part of our long-term sustainable growth.
The project management role offers excellent career progression opportunities within the business and to grow quickly into a leadership role for those looking to fast-track their career.
As a land remediation project manager, you will be instrumental in leading and overseeing the successful delivery of brownfield remediation projects.
You will have the dedication and ability to manage both geoenvironmental consultancy (which may be carried out by our in-house consultancy or external consultants) and our remediation contracting projects.
We have a clear vision and plan for growth, and like-minded individuals will have the opportunity to help grow our business and share in the success this brings.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Exceptional communication and collaboration
- Strong problem-solving abilities, with the capacity to think strategically and make informed decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- A results-oriented mindset, dedicated to exceeding client expectations.
- Leadership and team management skills, with the ability to inspire and empower others to achieve project goals.
- Business development, client meetings, assistance with proposals and tendering.
- Review and prepare desk studies, ground investigations, remediation strategies, Material Management Plans (MMPs) and verification reports.
- Concurrently manage and deliver multiple geoenvironmental consultancy and remediation projects.
- Preparation of RAMS, Health & Safety procedures and progress reports.Mentoring junior staff and assisting Site Managers in coordinating validation and compliance testing.
- Managing variations, submitting applications for payment and financial reporting.
- Ensuring projects are delivered to specification, on time, and within budget
Our current vacancies
Get in touch today
We have offices throughout the UK.
What our clients say
“Proactive and easy to work with, your targeted and phased approach to site investigations and commercially focused remediation strategies ensure our projects stay on track and within budget.”