Flood Risk Analyst/Hydraulic Modeller
- Hybrid working
- Multi-office working
- 24 days’ annual leave
- Additional leave for work anniversaries
- Buy or sell holidays
- Award-winning training and staff development hub
- Employee working groups
- Free access to our BUPA Employee Assistance programme
- Charity days
- Great nights out and social events
- Bike2Work scheme
- Electric car scheme
- Free parking
The LK Group is an equal-opportunity employer.
We are proud of the fact women currently represent 50% of our workforce.
We are only able to employ people who have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
The LK Group is a multi-award-winning family company with over 50 team members across offices in Greater Manchester, Manchester City Centre, Liverpool, Swindon and Glasgow.
We are a diverse and unique company with our mission, vision and values underpinned by a track record of innovation and the desire to improve both ourselves, our employees, and the environment we all live in. We have a healthy, nurturing culture where staff are empowered, trusted and can flourish.
The exciting news is that due to our continued growth and client demand, we are looking for an enthusiastic and talented flood risk analyst/ hydraulic modeller to join our Manchester office and be part of our long-term sustainable growth.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Flood risk assessments for planning applications
- Flood estimation using ReFH2
- Hydrological assessments and hydraulic modelling
- Model build and verification using flood modeller and HEC-RAS
- Surface water management plans
- Drainage impact assessments
- Drainage Strategy.
- SuDS design using AutoCAD.
- Technical report writing
- Client liaison
You will also play your part in the wider LK Group team, by supporting our project management and land remediation contracting sections.
This is an opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge in a unique company that provides client-side project management and specialist land remediation.
- Degree in a relevant field such as geology, geography, environmental science, geophysics, and geochemistry.
- 3-5 years of flood risk experience is required.
- Experience in ReFH2. HC RAS, AutoCAD.
- Great communication skills.
- Experience in report writing.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Full UK driving licence.
Our current vacancies
Get in touch today
We have offices throughout the UK.
What our clients say
“Proactive and easy to work with, your targeted and phased approach to site investigations and commercially focused remediation strategies ensure our projects stay on track and within budget.”