Project Manager – Client Side
- Hybrid working
- Multi-office working
- 24 days’ annual leave
- Additional leave for work anniversaries
- Buy or sell holidays
- Award-winning training and staff development hub
- Employee working groups
- Free access to our BUPA Employee Assistance programme
- Charity days
- Great nights out and social events
- Bike2Work scheme
- Electric car scheme
- Free parking
The LK Group is an equal-opportunity employer.
We are proud of the fact women currently represent 50% of our workforce.
We are only able to employ people who have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
The LK Group is a multi-award-winning family company with over 50 team members across offices in Greater Manchester, Manchester City Centre, Liverpool, Swindon and Glasgow.
We are a diverse and unique company with our mission, vision and values underpinned by a track record of innovation and the desire to improve both ourselves, our employees, and the environment we all live in. We have a healthy, nurturing culture where staff are empowered, trusted and can flourish.
The exciting news is that due to our continued growth and client demand, we are looking for an enthusiastic and talented project manager – client-side to join our Bury, Manchester office and be part of our long-term sustainable growth.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
We are proud to be working with a number of housing associations, local authorities and developers on a range of differing projects. With a strong pipeline of mixed-use, public realm and residential developments, we are committed to delivering outstanding results for our clients and partners. Our projects range from £2m through to a typical value of £20m and everything else in between.
This role requires an ambitious and driven candidate who will be an integral part of the Project Management team, playing a vital role in the delivery of projects from inception through to completion. The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within the business and an opportunity to grow quickly into a management role for those looking to fast-track their career.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be instrumental in leading and overseeing the successful delivery of our public realm, residential, and town centre projects. Working closely with the development team and Joint Venture (JV) partners, you will contribute to town centre master planning initiatives, shaping the vision and executing projects to achieve our client’s objectives. With your expertise in managing complex schemes and your ability to collaborate effectively, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact to our business, grow and share in the success that this brings and grow with the role.
We are not the typical consultancy with a glass ceiling and complex structure, we have a clear vision and plan for growth, with like-minded individuals all pulling in the same direction.
The role is based in Manchester, working out of the Group Head Office in Radcliffe – M26 2ZS and our city centre office on Silk Street M4 6BJ with the opportunity to occasionally work from our offices across the UK, however, the projects we work on are local to the North West.
Core skills required:
- Proven experience in successfully managing and delivering residential and non-residential development projects within a construction consultancy.
- Knowledge of town centre master planning and the ability to manage residential, commercial, and Public Realm projects seamlessly.
- Knowledge and experience of procuring consultants, and contractors forming project teams at the outset of projects.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to inspire and empower others to achieve project goals.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, enabling effective collaboration with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, with the capacity to think strategically and make informed decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- A results-oriented mindset, dedicated to delivering exceptional outcomes and exceeding client expectations.
Our current vacancies
Get in touch today
We have offices throughout the UK.
What our clients say
“Proactive and easy to work with, your targeted and phased approach to site investigations and commercially focused remediation strategies ensure our projects stay on track and within budget.”