Marketing & Business Development Administrator
- Hybrid working
- Multi-office working
- 24 days’ annual leave
- Additional leave for work anniversaries
- Buy or sell holidays
- Award-winning training and staff development hub
- Employee working groups
- Free access to our BUPA Employee Assistance programme
- Charity days
- Great nights out and social events
- Bike2Work scheme
- Electric car scheme
- Free parking
The LK Group is an equal-opportunity employer.
We are proud of the fact women currently represent 50% of our workforce.
We are only able to employ people who have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
The LK Group is a multi-award-winning family company with over 50 team members across offices in Greater Manchester, Manchester City Centre, Liverpool, Swindon and Glasgow.
We are a diverse and unique company with our mission, vision and values underpinned by a track record of innovation and the desire to improve both ourselves, our employees, and the environment we all live in. We have a healthy, nurturing culture where staff are empowered, trusted and can flourish.
The exciting news is that due to our continued growth and client demand, we are looking for an enthusiastic and talented marketing and business development administrator to join our Bury, Manchester office and be part of our long-term sustainable growth.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
This role is to support the Business Development & Marketing Manager (BD&M) to achieve our goals in support of the LK Group Business Plan. This will support the Group to sustainably grow and increase its profitability.
- Market research | Monitoring industry publications (i.e. Place Northwest, BE Networking), social media (Linked In) and other relevant streams.
- Database management | Ensuring Customer Relationship Management System (HubSpot) is being fully utilised, and that data is kept up to date and in line with GDPR.
- Competitor and client analysis | To research and identify our direct and indirect competitors, and understand our client’s needs, preferences and behaviours.
- Representing the company externally | Daytime and sometimes evening networking, events, award ceremonies, exhibitions, and client meetings.
- Tender portal coordination | Checking for public tender opportunities via email notifications. Ensuring all our company information is up to date on various client portals.
- Tenders, PQQs and supplier questionnaires | Completing company information for client questionnaires, ensuring notifications are captured and distributed to the correct teams.
- Marketing material | Gathering client testimonials, maintaining a bank of digital images, adapting case studies and similar activities.
- Marketing communications | Preparing effective text for newsworthy stories, blogs and other written pieces, as necessary for our website and social media platforms.
- Event management | Coordinating network events and exhibitions including CPD seminars.
- Intermediate level with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is essential
- An excellent communicator who has the confidence to communicate at all levels
- Able to pick up new tasks & projects quickly once trained
- A highly organised individual who is able to work autonomously, undertake tasks independently and manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Proactive individual with good practical skills
- Good instinctive troubleshooting skills with a ‘can do’ attitude
- High levels of attention to detail and professional standards are essential for this role
- Excellent and imaginative use of written and spoken English.
- Full UK driving licence
- Minimum two to three years’ experience in a similar role
- A track record of developing and maintaining client relationships
- Construction industry experience a bonus
Our current vacancies
Get in touch today
We have offices throughout the UK.
What our clients say
“Proactive and easy to work with, your targeted and phased approach to site investigations and commercially focused remediation strategies ensure our projects stay on track and within budget.”